posted May 2, 2013, 8:23 AM by Unknown user
Internship Opportunities at the Illinois Tollway ($12.00-$14.00/Hour)
Must be available to work 15-20 hours per week with reliable transportation.
- Must be an undergraduate in their second/third year majoring in Civil Engineering.
- Preference will be given to applicants studying Engineering, Environmental/Natural Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Finance, Economics, Public Administration, Political Science, or Urban Planning. Planning or public policy students are preferred.
- Access database and GIS experience desirable
Diversity & Strategic Development Intern
- Current student majoring in public policy, public administration, business, human resources, community advocacy, communications, marketing or related field.
- Familiarity with creating template forms, spreadsheets, and reports.
Information Technology Intern
- Currently a college student with a major in Computer Science with a background in either, Network Administration, Systems Administration, and User Support and/or Radio Technology.
- Personal Computer (PC) and networking experience is required.
- A strong knowledge of computer applications, preferably with Windows 7 and Office 2010, is required.
Internal Audit Intern
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Experience with general computer systems and video systems are beneficial.
- Current or recent undergraduate student with a focus in public policy, human resources, public administration, or related field.
- Familiarity with creating spreadsheets, charts, graphs, and reports is required.
Business Systems Intern
- The incumbent must be enrolled in a college or university under grad program such as Business, Accountancy, or other similar related field.
- A Journalism, Marketing, or Communications major, going into his/her junior or senior year, or a graduate program is required.
- Graphics design skills are desirable but not mandatory.
The completed Illinois Tollway Employment Application is due May 10, 2013 and can be emailed to email@example.com, or mailed or hand-delivered to Human Resources, 2700 Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove, IL 60515.
Please see the attached job posting for more information, including additional job requirements and preferences. More information can be found at www.illinoistollway.com.
*Please note that the EEO/AA Office is unable to accept any applications and/or resumes.