Jobs are updated as they arrive.
As Supervisor at AMC® you’ll assist the management team to make sure the theatre runs smoothly so that every single guest enjoys the show. You’ll be the not-so secret to
Let’s take a look at your soon-to-be responsibilities:
- Make certain guest service is friendly, helpful and fast
- Maintain facilities that are clean, safe and in good repair
- Provide an experience that is comfortable, distraction-free and picture-perfect
- Serve fresh, appetizing and properly prepared food and beverages
- Assist with other functions as instructed by the General Manager
- Uphold AMC’s high standards and deliver entertaining company-wide programs as a Supervisor at an AMC theatre, you’ll also be required to demonstrate:
- Proven supervisory experience with effective managerial and training skills
- Persuasive written and oral communication skills along with strong analytical skills
- Ability to effectively delegate and follow up with booth crew members
- Proficient guest service, administrative and follow-up skills
- Equally comfortable communicating and working with guests, supervisors, peers, subordinates, vendors or partners
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines in a timely fashion
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting and bending on a frequent basis
At AMC, we live in a team-based culture where a take-charge approach exists at all levels. We expect that from you, too.
We also offer continuous training and development programs, highly competitive compensation with performance-driven bonuses and excellent benefits including free
movie passes and health and 401(k) plans.